Friday, January 30, 2009

A little something to hold you over...
















































Ok, so on the flight from Germany to Florence I about had a heart attack.  Beautiful, breathtaking snow-capped mountains surrounded us.  I have never seen anything like it in my life!  So gorgeous.  I'm pretty sure they are the Swiss Alps but don't quote me on that.  I'm going to try to find out so I can visit them.  But before I seen these mtns I wasn't feeling so hot.  I was a bundle of nerves b/c I was so close to really being in Florence.  But when I set eyes on these mtns those nerves were replaced by....I'm not even sure.  It was just beautiful.  The pictures don't do it justice.  I literally had to hold back tears.  Anyways heres the pictures from my seat.  :) Enjoy. And be jealous.  hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment