Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Museum d'Orsay....


The redhead reminds me of Miles.  You agree?








She was so pretty, I couldn't stop taking pictures of her!




This guy was cute, front and back.

Beautiful clock, came in handy for we had no watch on. :)

Rodin.

Yup, I got to see this piece! It was so exciting. Considering we spend about 2 weeks on it in Modern Art class last semester with Dr. D!

This place was amazing as well.  Beautiful museum interior.  And so many masterpieces, especially of the Impressionist period.  Degas, Monet, Manet, Renoir, and MORE.  It was great to roam this place.  I recognized at least 3 pieces in every room.  It was amazing.  We spent about 2.5 hours here on our last day.  And would've stayed longer but we were ready to go to the airport and be early.  Which ended up not happening, b/c our bus wouldn't take us until it was 3 hours before our flight.  So we killed time at a mall across the street from the bus station.  It all worked out in the end.  We made it home in one piece. But the Museum d'Orsay was beautiful.  I loved it.  And now there are so many more "famous" pieces I can add to my list that I've seen in person.  It was a rewarding experience.

Peggs...

No comments:

Post a Comment