Monday, April 13, 2009

More Random Places/Pictures...

Well, I've been lazy, so I decided to upload some of the random photos on my camera.

This is via Porta Rossa 6, where me and Keith stayed.

Street artists' tools.

Easter Sunday, theme of course.

Hard at work, gotta make that dough. 3 people worked on this one.



Mikey's tomb. Impressive huh? 




Don't you wish this was the outside of your  home too?

Obsessed with this purple flowers.


Another street artist hard at work.

Later that day, I seen him after he was done for the day, with half his costume still on.  He made enough to buy himself a beer. That much was certain.

Arno at night.

Look at the Ponte Vecchio shine.

I really need to get out and shoot more.

Peggs.

1 comment:

  1. what incredible street art!
    do they offer classes in sidewalk masterpiecing?

    ReplyDelete